New look for Video-commerce.org
So much has changed in the 2 1/2 years since we kicked off the VCC blog. Now, it’s our turn. Based on the overwhelming feedback of our readers, we have updated the design and functionality of the blog to better serve our audience. We hope you enjoy it.
Read on to learn more about the new and enhanced features!
- Mobile version of the site for quicker reading on-the-go
- All new web look with quicker access to content and enhanced readability
- Ability to access targeted content on-the-fly with new “topics” menu
- Integrated blog search
- Sidebar that floats with articles for better tweeting/sharing
- Targeted recommended reading
- Access popular topics via an integrated tag cloud
- Most popular stories
- Integrated Facebook sharing on articles
- Integrated LinkedIn sharing on articles
- Easier/more intuitive email signup
- Easier to read homepage, with simpler formatting between stories
- Enhanced commenting with Disqus
- Better formatting of comments and replies
- Cleaner listing of member logos
- Simpler menu navigation
We’re looking forward to your feedback – positive and negative – on the new site. We would like to extend a special thanks to Mike McCormick for building the new site. Mike built the site soup-to-nuts, graphics and coding. We’ve enjoyed working with Mike, and hope you’ll give him a jingle for your upcoming WordPress project. You can learn more about Mike or request a quote for his services at www.mjmfx.com.
Until next time,